Sunday, March 15

Apple Pie

Well, my culinary arts instructor suggested we make an apple pie because she had not made it in so long and her mother used to make it. So I thought it was very easy and tasted GOOD and my mom loves apple pie so I made it at home, too.

So, lets get to the good stuff..
Ready for the Oven:

Out of the Oven:


Apple Pie

3 Apples
1 ½ cup sugar
1 T Cinnamon
½ t Cinnamon (on top)
½ c. sugar (on top)
Frozen Pie Crust (2)

In bowl, combine sliced apples, 1 ½ c. sugar, and 1 T cinnamon. Put mixture into pie crust and pour the rest of the sugar and cinnamon on top. Place the other pie crust on top. Bake at 350 F for about 5 minutes. Take out and crimp the sides of the crust. Return to oven and bake 45-60 minutes.

1 comment:

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Holy shiz! First of all... 3 APPLES TO 2 CUPS OF SUGAR?!?! Where did your teacher get that recipe?? It sounds soooooo sweet! Dang!

But it looks delicious! I'm so proud of you for making a fruit pie! <333333333